[Bf-docboard] I want to do something, but I don't know how!

Carsten Wartmann bf-docboard@blender.org
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 17:26:43 +0100

droddl@gmx.de writes:
 > Great! I know some HTML and I will try that NETSCAPE-Editor too!
 >
 > > Of course, I would be glad if someone else points out a nicer solution.

Docbook is not that complicated (not more complicated than HTML). I
had to convert many pages HTML to Docbook SGML and it is a pain....

So just "steal" the constructs of Barts start-document and use a
simple texteditor. People who have to integrate it into the main
document will love you for that.

 > > but B@rt says it produces ugly XML, yet it is WYSIWYG, stay tuned, maybe
 > > we'll find
 > > some easy way of cleaning it ;)
 >
 > I tried that program too! But if you can clean up the code it produces it
 > will be great!!!

Maybe still much more easy to clean up than convert/clean HTML->XML

2ct.
carsten.