[Bf-docboard] LyX as authoring tool for Docbook

Bart Veldhuizen bf-docboard@blender.org
02 Dec 2002 08:48:45 +0100

Hi Adrien,

On Sun, 2002-12-01 at 16:47, Adrien Rebollo wrote:

> Hello,
>
> It seems to me LyX could be of great use to write Docbook easily,
> without learning all the details of the syntax.
> LyX is a document processor, originally intended to produce LaTeX, but
> has been adapted to create docbook documents too.

Any tool that can help us to edit docbook documents without changing
their layout (this is important for merging changes!) is more than
welcome! Please let us know how you like the LyX extension.

Cheers,

Bart

--
Bart Veldhuizen <bart@vrotvrot.com>