[Bf-cycles] GSoC 2018 proposal discussion: hair shader

Leonardo E. Segovia leonardo.segovia at cs.uns.edu.ar
Tue Feb 20 23:25:19 CET 2018

Hi again,

I've spoken with my advisors, and they believe the existing idea is
perfect for the purposes of my thesis. As for the draft, I will mail
it here once I can get details on this term's timetable (second week
of March at the earliest, because the courses still need to be
-officially- announced).

In the meanwhile, I'd like to ask you if Blender and/or Cycles have a
testing framework in place. I've found some interesting bits at
https://git.blender.org/gitweb/gitweb.cgi/cycles.git/tree/refs/heads/master:/src/test
. Is there any available documentation about it?

Best regards,

Leonardo

--
Lic. Leonardo E. Segovia
Departamento de Ciencias e Ingeniería de la Computación