[Bf-cycles] Some suggestions for nodes' interface revision in PBR times

Matthew Heimlich matt.heimlich at gmail.com
Sun Dec 10 18:13:09 CET 2017

In practice, I have never in over a decade seen a texture map in production
that wasn't either linear or sRGB. And I don't think I've worked on or even
heard of a colleague that had worked on a production in five years or so
that hasn't adopted a completely linear workflow. Anecdotal, sure, but I
would be very interested in hearing of a pipeline that wasn't linear or
sRGB based in 2017.