[Bf-cycles] Cycles contributor meeting at Blender Conference

Wolfgang Fähnle wfaehnle at freenet.de
Sat Oct 8 02:28:08 CEST 2016

Hi, some "features" often spoken about:

Settings for multiple GPU, now only one or all
Reduce CPU usage during render, now one CPU core 100% per GPU
Netrender
Async Cuda GPU, reduce render priority for better system response

Some was allready worked on but not finished or reverted.

Cheers, mib

Erstellt mit Operas E-Mail-Modul: http://www.opera.com/mail/