[Bf-cycles] Cycles contributor meeting at Blender Conference

Thomas Volkmann lists at thomasvolkmann.com
Fri Oct 7 09:14:53 CEST 2016

Just want to add:
- support for getting vertex-group information (maybe just an ID?). At the
moment I give each vertex group a different Vertex-color that I can read with
cycles nodes, but it is tedious and very hard to manage with a custom OCIO
because the values seem a bit messed up (e.g. vertex color rgb(0.2) seems to be
something different when using an ACES config)...

sorry for the noise, please continue ....

/Thomas