[Bf-cycles] XML API proposal - objects and mesh instances

Prayaag Kasundra prayaag at decorastudio.com
Fri Mar 18 12:51:34 CET 2016

Hi,

Just to let everyone here know, we are using Cycles XML API. We are startup
from India trying to build online visualization software. We are not famous
or the ones that matter  but we hope to be someday.

I think XML API is good and well readable and well debug-able format. It can
be serialized or deseriallized  easily from any software.  With JSON we can
reduce file-size overhead a bit. But XML is not that bad. Not sure what
advantage other format in consideration will have.

In my opinion XML API should be continued to be improved.

Thanks
Prayaag