[Bf-cycles] Congratulations

Nazim Mer nazim.mer at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 22:25:48 CEST 2014

Congrats Blender heads,
for the fantasticly new texture painting workflow......
I WAS using it the other day and couldn't apreciate enough how streamlined
the new process was.

Congrats

However, two thoughts came into my mind.....
1) any chance importing any of the photoshop/gimp brushes( as an addon
possible)
2) bring options from the UV menu into the toolbar i.e. export UV layout
3) allow users to seemlessy paint between theon UV layout/image viewer.

Congrats again...and keep up the hard work

Regards,

Nazim Mer.
Wanabe producer/CG artists/Founder of aneyevuproduction.