[Bf-cycles] Congratulations

Antony Riakiotakis kalast at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 12:47:37 CEST 2014

Hi, to answer the questions,

1) Not planned from me at least - patches are always welcome.
2) It could be added though I don't see why this duplication would be
important - usually you'd want to check your UVs anyway before exporting
and the UV editor is the editor for that.
3) Can you be more clear here? Seamlessly is a bit vague. I take UV
layout/image viewer means 2d/projective (3d) painting?