[Bf-cycles] motion blur idea

Vilem Novak pildanovak at post.cz
Sun May 18 11:22:54 CEST 2014

>think that would be the better solution, as it seems like you would end up
>doing something similar.
>
>To resolve depth (and transparency) you'd probably end up writing to a deep
>compositing like representation, so might as well go all the way. Vector
>blur would also use some information that's only available after rendering
>is done to fill holes.
"Hello, I got an idea recently -
motion blur inside of cycles is quite heavy on performance, while the vector
blur compositing node suffers aliasing problems -
is it possible to actually do vector blur at the time of writing the sample
into the image?
This way, a fake but well antialiased and potentially fast motion blur could
be achieved?
regards
Vilem N.
"