[Bf-cycles] motion blur idea

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at pandora.be
Fri May 16 13:38:56 CEST 2014

I think the solution to the antialiasing problem is deep compositing. I
think that would be the better solution, as it seems like you would end up
doing something similar.

To resolve depth (and transparency) you'd probably end up writing to a deep
compositing like representation, so might as well go all the way. Vector
blur would also use some information that's only available after rendering
is done to fill holes.