[Bf-cycles] math node limits

Agustin Benavidez agustinbenavidez at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 08:59:48 CEST 2012

Hi Guys,
I also face that dealing with some effect related with long distances, i
rise the limits to +/-100K  and after played around with high values and
rendering the animation, i did't experience any problem/weirdness at all,
So here is the patch that rise those limits (for Math and VectorMath nodes):
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/65979653/BlenderComunityShare/Patchs/Own/RiseClampValuesForScalarAndVectMathNodes.patch

Agus3D