[Bf-cycles] RenderSettings.use_border

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 23:57:06 CEST 2012

Hi Jordan,
this is such a non-cycles question that I think you will have a better luck
going to the blender forums
(e.g. www.blenderartists.org/forum) for more in python, the api, ...

Anyways, this is what I use to get a render that takes only half the width:

setRenderBorder(bpy.context.scene, 0, 0.5, 0, 1.0)

def setRenderBorder(scene, min_x, max_x, min_y, max_y):
 """"""
render = scene.render

 render.use_border = True
render.use_crop_to_border = True