[Bf-cycles] RenderSettings.use_border

Jordan Miller jrdnmlr at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 23:51:41 CEST 2012

Ok I guess that makes sense. But looking at a page like this:
http://www.blender.org/documentation/blender_python_api_2_63_12/bpy.types.RenderSettings.html

How could you find how those variables can be called (by the various variables you specified)?

Is there a way to figure out the complete list?

It is very confusing for a n00b.

thank you,
jordan