[Bf-cycles] World shader disconnecting

Thomas Dinges blender at dingto.org
Wed Nov 9 22:35:09 CET 2011

I don't see you complain about the same behaviour for Materials. After
changing to Cycles you cant change the default material color too,
without enabling Shader Nodes. ;-)

People asked for some basic Material conversion and now you say it would
be better to not do any conversion, just render black.
I hope you get the point. ;-) -1 on this!