[Bf-compositor] GSoC: vector blur

Sean Kennedy mack_dadd2 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 26 19:55:17 CET 2014

Great! I used R&H's Pixmotor tool for years, and I was there on Garfield 2 when they first implemented it. I only know the compositing end of it, but it worked very well.
Always good to have compositing improvements!
I'm wondering if the ability to add motion blur to things animated in the compositor (using Transform, Translate, Scale, Rotation, etc) would be possible to bundle in with this. Perhaps being able to generate vectors from those nodes? Some kind of solution for 2D motion blur.
Just curious. :)
Sean