[Bf-compositor] Frame node text color request

David McSween 3pointedit at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 11:07:01 CET 2014

Frame nodes are great for partitioning a node layout with using groups.
Really useful for tutorials as frame colors make separation clear.

But when you want to add details about what the nodes in the frame do, you
need to add a title. The problem is that the default text color is a mid
gray that doesn't contrast with any of the colors I prefer (pastel shades
that don't distract the eye). This renders my informative title useless.

Can Frame nodes have their Header Text added as a user pref variable too?