[Bf-compositor] [enh] labels and reorder inputs to help link nodes

Greg Zaal gregzzmail at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 12:56:11 CET 2014

Hey Francesco

Render layer bug is fixed now, and so is the issue with sockets that have
the same name (the Mix and Alpha Over in composite). Just download and
install again.

As for the workflow you suggested (menu, draw line, menu - not draw line,
menu, menu), I do agree that it'd be better, it was my original plan in
fact. I chose to do it this way just because it was easier to implement,
but I'll take a look again sometime.

Cheers,
Greg