[Bf-compositor] Apply LUT Node in compositor.

tamerlan311 tamerlan311 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 21:42:20 CET 2013

https://gitorious.org/blenderprojects/blender-applylut-node/commit/3b21c7482d7ca5a9555be428a4d3ac694b7ac811

This is actual version of color space transform node, build and work with
blender 2.69 . It seemed to me that you are interested in this code.

But I do not agree that the direct use of the LUT is not justified.
LUT profiles is not only a monumental things such as standardized color
space or classic camera emulation.
This is one of the ways to quickly and easily export of color transform
settings from any other program (via ociolutimage).
Like this case -
http://www.liftgammagain.com/forum/index.php?threads/infrared-photography-look.1452/#post-8818