[Bf-compositor] Apply LUT Node in compositor.

Troy Sobotka troy.sobotka at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 17:10:53 CET 2013

> On Tue, Nov 5, 2013 at 8:32 AM, tamerlan311 <tamerlan311 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> 1) Without this patch https://gist.github.com/sobotka/5418323 (colorspase
>> transform node), color transformation work globaly and apply only to result
>> picture.
>
> I agree that an OCIO color transform bake node is a much needed node.
> Haven't looked at this patch yet.

I should note that the patch you quoted (one I hacked on ages ago
based off of Lukas Tonne's work, unfortunately does not agnostically
apply the transform against the data, which is what we need.

We need a blind OCIO transform node that modifies the data precisely
at the point in the node tree, not the flagged colorspace of the
image.

With respect,
TJS