[Bf-compositor] Wiki

David McSween 3pointedit at gmail.com
Sun Nov 3 12:15:58 CET 2013

Sebastian that looks like a good plan. We must consider that there may be
crossover between categories when a feature might improve performance or
even usability. Will we be able to triage entries then redirect them to a
more appropriate category? I guess that may be up to a dev or perhaps the
list mailing group.