[Bf-committers] Monday meetings - feedback wanted

Bastien Montagne montagne29 at wanadoo.fr
Mon Oct 5 11:28:37 CEST 2020

Hi,

Forgot to answer to that mail… But I essentially agree with the proposal
to make them on a need-to-have basis. Meetings should be useful,
otherwise they are loss of time, and indeed those Monday meetings have
had less and less presence/activities in the recent years.

Think we'd need more than one meeting per release cycle though (maybe
one before entering a new bcon, to ensure there is no critical thing
being overlooked ?).

The weekly notes page & mail should remain of course.

Cheers,
Bastien