[Bf-committers] Participating as a developer, designer and user

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 10:01:38 CEST 2020

Hi Ahdem,
Welcome to the community.

You can read about ways to get involved here:
https://www.blender.org/get-involved/developers/

The web team doesn't use this list so much. However please drop by on
#blender-coders and share your portfolio (my nick there is dfelinto).
I (or others) may be able to point you in the direction where you can
contribute.

Regards,
Dalai