[Bf-committers] MacOS developers welcome!

Levi Bradford levibradford1 at gmail.com
Tue May 28 14:43:53 CEST 2019

Hello!

I’d love to be able to help out with this in any way I can. My coding skills aren’t too strong as I am still in high school, but if you’d be patient with that, I’ll do whatever I can to support the software.

My iMac is reasonably fast for my purposes, but I’d like clarification on the required specifications. Is a i7 7700K with 32GB of RAM recent enough? Is it powerful enough?

Anyways, if someone would be able to give me a list of things to test in order to see if I’m cut out for this, I’ll hop to it ASAP.

Cheers,
     -Levi Bradford