[Bf-committers] MacOS developers welcome!

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Tue May 28 13:56:06 CEST 2019

Hi everyone,

Just a reminder:

We really can use help with building, testing and development on MacOS.
The platform is falling behind now. Any developer in the community out
there willing to help? Contact us for onboarding tips if you're new to
Blender still.

Best would be someone who likes to hangout in our channels (for example
blender.chat), compiling and testing Blender often and report issues back.

BTW: The Blender Institute doesn't have a recent/fast Mac anymore since
Apple took back the loan machine. Still waiting for them to come back to
us...

-Ton-