[Bf-committers] Snap and precision modelling meeting notes - 19.07.05

Jaume Bellet mauge at bixo.org
Fri Jul 5 19:43:02 CEST 2019

I did some works on snaping based on 2.7 some time ago

http://www.mechanicalblender.org/static/reference.html#snapping-tools
https://vimeo.com/178309817

would be great if something like this is included in bf-blender.

Jaume.

Missatge de Dalai Felinto <dfelinto at gmail.com> del dia dv., 5 de jul. 2019
a les 15:15: