[Bf-committers] Snap and precision modelling meeting notes - 19.07.05

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 21:34:54 CEST 2019

Hi,

It is here: https://developer.blender.org/T66484

> UCS (universal coordination system).
UCS actually stands for User Coordination System.

> Transformation gizmos also need to fit within this system
As pointed out by Germano in blender.chat, Transformation gizmo is no
different than any other tool.

> I did some works on snaping based on 2.7 some time ago (...) would be great if something like this is included in bf-blender.
Some really interesting ideas there. Even though in the first moment
we may have to focus on the core system. Once this is in place it will
have plenty of room to grow (more snap targets, advanced targets like
edge extensions and intersections, ....).

Cheers,
Dalai
--
blendernetwork.org/dalai-felinto