[Bf-committers] Start up with blender issues of smooth rendering

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 18:11:14 CET 2019

Hi,

Blender as an organization has not yet been accepted for summer of code, so
it's a little early.

Information on how to get started is here:
https://wiki.blender.org/wiki/GSoC

Note that the Blender game engine was removed in version 2.80, and there
are no current plans to bring back a game engine again.

Regards,
Brecht.