[Bf-committers] call for coder 1. integrate BioMotionLab walk cycle 2. go deeper in motion analysis

bjornmose bjornmose at gmx.net
Mon Feb 4 04:12:49 CET 2019

Hi,All

There are 2 projects I'd like to suggest

1.

Make user interface for the python script
https://github.com/bjornmose/BioMotionLab2Blender

2.

Dive deeper into motion analysis, mathematics and explore data
reduction, recovering relevant data. Mayor focus is on 'relevant'. In
Video / Audio streaming these methods are common and the elder of us
know a device called equalizer .. some knowledge from there can be used
to modify animation data .. hum too much .. but ask if you think  you'd
like to know more

Hi,

I see! Motion capture disappeared a bit from my radar... it's really
best if you try one of the dev channels to get people involved. That can
be bf-committers or the new devtalk.blender.org forums!

Regards,

-Ton-