[Bf-committers] Requesting code review for a diff submitted about a week ago

Achal Pandey pandeyachal.ap2 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 05:00:50 CET 2019

Hi

I have submitted a Diff (https://developer.blender.org/D4246) for this
Quick Hack (https://developer.blender.org/T39656) more than a week ago. I
have also requested a review from one of the maintainers of the relevant
part of the code but there is no response yet.

In the Quick Hacks' 'How to Start' section it was written that I just have
to assign myself to the task and submit the diff to get it reviewed. I
could not assign myself to the task because someone is already assigned to
it. But it has been more than a year now and I don't think they are still
working on it. So I went ahead and did the task myself and submitted it for
review.

Is there something wrong with the way I submitted it?

Thank you for your help.