[Bf-committers] hello, world... :)

Jim Bates jambay9 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 18:04:38 CET 2019

I have been away for a long time, just getting back to using Blender and
have had several chats in IRC threads... this was recommended as a place to
discuss some of the topics but I may want to switch to doc and/or python
groups.

at present, aside from shoveling snow (IRL), would like to understand
current state of transition for python script modules and related wiki
documentation. a few I would recommend as "remove", some others I would
like to continue. Examples are: "Castle", "Building Basics". these are
scripts I have worked on in the past.

Then there's that whole "clang" thing to update style/formatting of code.
All good so far as I've seen for renovations. Just trying to get in on
process so can work with intended goals and expectations.

AngaMalta is my user name if you care to communicate via IRC (or check my
history).