[Bf-committers] Blender developers meeting notes - 2018-10-22

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 11:22:15 CEST 2018

We've had this discussion before, and I still did not see the explanation
from OCIO looks about looks being intended for this. The documentation
seems to say something else.

But even besides that, it's just poor user interface design to use the Look
setting for both artistic looks and saving to an intermediate file format.
And when switching between Default and Filmic it's not good for None to
have a a different purpose, settings should generally be orthogonal.

An OCIO node would solve the issue as well, I'd be fine if that got added
to the compositor.