[Bf-committers] Premade Work Spaces.

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 20:20:36 CET 2018

On Sun, Nov 25, 2018 at 4:01 PM Julian Eisel <eiseljulian at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> You can access more workspaces using the '+' tab in the top-bar, including
> a video editing one.
>
> The workspaces there are part of your personal, customizable workspace
> configuration. For each project/.blend, you can add workspaces from the
> configuration as needed via the '+' tab.
> This workspace configuration still needs a better management UI which would
> make things a bit clearer. See https://developer.blender.org/T54115.
>
> Cheers,
> - Julian -

OK, very nice to know and not very obvious. I also see that if you delete
them they are not deleted but go back onto the list. It is more like
hidden. On the other hand if you delete a duplicated/modified one then it
is really gone. Also not very obvious. I like the system as a user that
knows it but it will give newbies a hard time at first. So yes, I agree, it
could be clearer but has a nice workflow once you know it.

Thanks for answering!

--
Douglas E Knapp, MSAOM, LAc.