[Bf-committers] Premade Work Spaces.

Julian Eisel eiseljulian at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 16:00:52 CET 2018

Hi,

You can access more workspaces using the '+' tab in the top-bar, including
a video editing one.

The workspaces there are part of your personal, customizable workspace
configuration. For each project/.blend, you can add workspaces from the
configuration as needed via the '+' tab.
This workspace configuration still needs a better management UI which would
make things a bit clearer. See https://developer.blender.org/T54115.

Cheers,
- Julian -