[Bf-committers] Code proposal for new modifiers

Christian Hubert christian.hubert at dstribe.com
Wed May 2 12:50:01 CEST 2018

Hi Sybren,

Thanks for your reply.

I've posted a diff for one of them only (randomize) as I prefer do things step by step for this first time. Here is the link of the diff https://developer.blender.org/D3195

I was unsure but I've set yourself as reviewer and me as suscriber (but I don't really know what "suscriber" means here).

Concerning your work on temp-modifier-rm-cddm. Yes, I've seen that and I will try to set future diffs from this branch. But I've encountered an issue with 2.8: it compiles but crashes at first run steps (information here https://devtalk.blender.org/t/accessing-to-2-8-branch/353/2). I've just "git checkout blender2.8" but don't know if it is enough (I don't know git... my bad...).

What I propose is to fix this issue before porting other things in the branch you mentioned (temp-modifier-rm-cddm), but I've no idea how to fix it for now.

Should I "git checkout temp-modifier-rm-cddm"? Simply and only that?

Kind regards,

Christian