[Bf-committers] Blender developers meeting notes - 2018-03-26
sergey.vfx at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 18:49:04 CEST 2018
Here are the notes from today's 16 UTC (18 CEST) meeting in
Reminder: meetings are on Mondays now, next meeting is 2 April, 08 UTC
1) Blender 2.79 'b' release
- The release is officially happened, thanks everyone!
2) Blender 2.8 projects
- Reminder: Blender 2.8 is still under heavy development, and we are
still limiting bug reports to module team members only.
- Grease pencil merge proposal/planning: https://developer.blender.org/T54426
More ddetails being discussed in the mailing list:
- Blender 2.8 Highlights:
- Weekly reports:
-- Sergey Sharybin:
-- Joshua Leung:
-- Dalai Felinto:
-- Clément Foucault:
-- Campbell Barton:
-- Bastien Montagne:
3) GSoC & Other Projects
- 27th March (tomorrow) is the deadline for GSoC proposals submission!
- Windows buildbot will be updated to MSVC 2017
- MSVC 2013 support will be retired soon. More details and planning later.
- DevTalk forum is out of Beta and ready for general use
Link to forum: https://devtalk.blender.org/
- We are interested in someone to help with weekly developer log
Reply in this thread if you're interested.
With best regards, Sergey Sharybin
More information about the Bf-committers