[Bf-committers] GP Branch to 2.8 Merge Plan

Joshua Leung aligorith at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 08:30:23 CEST 2018

Hi all,

As discussed during last week's meeting, I've gone through putting together
a first pass attempt at figuring out how we could merge the GP branch into
2.8 in smaller pieces that are easier to review.  [1]

Unfortunately, there is the problem that we have a rather large/non-trivial
part of the branch where all the groups of changes all depend on all of the
others being present, making it tricky to find a good way to split that up.

Regards,
Joshua

[1] https://developer.blender.org/T54426