[Bf-committers] GSoC 2018: Layer Painting Proposal

Yury Baranov cucumberer at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 07:53:04 CEST 2018

Hi, Cheryl Chen!
Also, with new Eevee engine, you should consider making "material painting"
which means simultaneous painting on multiple bitmaps with different colors.
For example, "paint with shiny copper metal" means:
- paint copper-red color in albedo/basecolor channel
- paint white color in metalness channel
- paint black color in roughness channel
All at the same time.
That will be really cool feature, and very close to your initial proposal.