[Bf-committers] GSoC 2018: Layer Painting Proposal

Cheryl Chen chnchryl at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 20:52:26 CET 2018

Wow, thanks for the suggestions and all the references! I didn't realise
there was an add-on like BPainter, but it looks really complete and it'll
be a good reference point. I wonder if that lowers the need for this
project though, considering that there already is quite a substantial
add-on for it (though it is paid), or if having multi-layer support build
directly in Blender will still be better for performance and future
development...