[Bf-committers] How can I tailor and optimizing the Blender architecture for BIM

Feng_Duan 段锋 duanfeng at xiansea2.com
Mon Mar 19 11:03:03 CET 2018

Hi, all:
Our team worked in BIM for 5 years. Now we want to change the 3D framework of our software. The old framework , of which the performance is can't satisfied our need. Blender is very suit for our propose. But we are not professional in Blender.

Could you prefer to advice or Instruct our developers to tailor and optimize the Blender architecture so that Blender can use the development needs of BIM software.

Contract me if you prefer to.

Thanks

feng