[Bf-committers] ?==?utf-8?q? Blender developers meeting notes - 2018-02-12

Manuel Rais manu at g-lul.com
Tue Feb 13 09:24:58 CET 2018

Le Lundi, Février 12, 2018 20:01 CET, Bastien Montagne <montagne29 at wanadoo.fr> a écrit:
 Hi all,1) Blender 2.79 'a' release

- RC build did not show much issues, we shall aim to final release this
week.
 Hi Bastien,
I'm the supervisor (and lead td) on a french animation tvshow (Non-Non by Mathieu Auvray) and I got a main issue with libraries linking in this production.
I've posted a bug here : https://developer.blender.org/T53977
We have thousands of assets and thousands of shots. All done in Blender :)
So many many connections between them.

I just wanted to know if this bug would be handled by the developers before the 2.79a release.
I've tried to fix this but my knowledge in C and blender code is too weak :(
Thanks.

--
Manuel Rais
manu at g-lul.com