[Bf-committers] ?==?utf-8?q? Blender developers meeting notes - 2018-02-12

Bastien Montagne montagne29 at wanadoo.fr
Tue Feb 13 13:56:04 CET 2018

Hi Manuel,

Ah, will check deeper on T53977, but pretty sure a fix won't make it
into 2.79a, we are way, way too late in release process to accept any
new change besides dead-safe and sound one-line fixes…

Also, please note that using relocate operator for libs is preferred way
to do that now, it should have much better handling of libs, and you do
not even need to save & reload your file!

Cheers,
Bastien