[Bf-committers] Blender 2.8 - priorities reconsideration proposal (revised)

Aaron Carlisle carlisle.b3d at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 20:01:25 CET 2017

I am really surprised to see that the top-bar is being dropped for the
initial release as it seems to me that most of the work is done or close to
it with only a couple of design issues to be fixed.

Also, I do not see any mention of the asset engine. Is this still a target
or has this been dropped?

Aaron Carlisle

Picture taker | Bit cruncher | Pixel pusher | Document writer | Artist
Project administrator for the Blender 3D Documentation Project