[Bf-committers] Regarding GSoC 2017

Duaret Ramos Sapo duarte_ramos at sapo.pt
Wed Mar 22 07:04:50 CET 2017

I am very much interested in this, it is an area I use daily and
strongly feel could be improved. I would very much love to see this happen.

There already was an attempt at this in the past, but it did not
succeed: BA Thread
https://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?255662-GSOC-2012-Precision-Modelling-Tools
and Wiki https://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:Kellpossible

And there is one awesome project that I think was going in the right
direction https://developer.blender.org/T45734

Best of luck with this project!