[Bf-committers] Regarding GSoC 2017

Rohan Rathi rohanrathi08 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 19:20:41 CET 2017

Hi,
I've been a blender user since 2.63 and have ample experience with creation
in blender.
I have a very strong base in coding in C/C++(coding in C++ my entire life)
and have been understanding the code of blender and have implemented a few
features as well.

I'm interested in Improving the snapping toolset and want to discuss
potential ideas regarding the project and the mentor available and perhaps
contact potential mentors directly.
The areas I have identified are:
1) Improve the precision while snapping
2) Add new features
3) Improve the UI in snapping

I want to discuss the practicality and acceptability of the ideas
pertaining an Advanced Snapping Toolset.
Any guidance appreciated.

Best Regards,
Rohan Rathi