[Bf-committers] External effects for VSE and or compositor nodes

Andreas Klostermann andreasklostermann at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 08:15:47 CET 2017

The way I construct any effects which are not possible with the VSE is that
I run the footage through the compositor first, export it, then import it
again.

I found the compositor very useful for post production, though I have zero
experience with professional software dedicated to the task. Not to say I
don't consider Blender professional (it is after all used and developed by
professionals), but rather it's not dedicated to editing and enhancing
video footage. But I end up using the Video editing stuff in Blender more
than anything else ;-)