[Bf-committers] External effects for VSE and or compositor nodes

Gaspar Fernández blakeyed at totaki.com
Mon Mar 13 13:12:17 CET 2017

Hi,

Me too, in my experience editing videos I have Blender, GIMP and
avconv/melt scripts. The compositor is really useful and powerful but
also missing some effects. I even think they would be easy to add, just
a bit time consuming for developers. But a end-user would end up with
hundreds of options, overwhelming for the shift-a menu (well that's
another story).

Best regards,
Facebook de Gaspar Fernández <https://www.facebook.com/gaspy> 	Twitter
de Gaspar Fernández <https://twitter.com/gaspar_fm> 	LinkedIn de Gaspar