[Bf-committers] External effects for VSE and or compositor nodes

Troy Sobotka troy.sobotka at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 05:51:50 CET 2017

The VSE will be complicated developing effects under its current
architecture. The problem is that the VSE is designed for output from
Blender's 3D rendering largely, and that means that the values are scene
referred. Most formulas for effects and such currently out in the wild are
display referred, which means they won't work terribly well on scene
referred renderings.

With respect,
TJS