[Bf-committers] problem with atomic_ops on buildbot

Bastien Montagne montagne29 at wanadoo.fr
Thu May 19 13:25:20 CEST 2016

Pretty odd indeed… as if the limits.h included from your declink code
was not the same as everywhere else. :/

Googling around, looks like sometimes __WORDSIZE is not defined and we
have WORD_BIT instead, can you please try to replace that set of preproc
code by:

#ifdef UINTPTR_MAX
#  if (UINTPTR_MAX == 0xFFFFFFFF)
#    define LG_SIZEOF_PTR 4
#  elif (UINTPTR_MAX == 0xFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF)
#    define LG_SIZEOF_PTR 8
#  endif
#elif defined(__WORDSIZE)  /* Fallback for older glibc and cpp */
#  if (__WORDSIZE == 32)
#    define LG_SIZEOF_PTR 4
#  elif (__WORDSIZE == 64)
#    define LG_SIZEOF_PTR 8
#  endif
#elif defined(WORD_BIT)  /* Fallback for older glibc and cpp */
#  if (WORD_BIT == 32)
#    define LG_SIZEOF_PTR 4
#  elif (WORD_BIT == 64)
#    define LG_SIZEOF_PTR 8