[Bf-committers] Compliments

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Thu May 19 14:23:36 CEST 2016

Hi all,

Here's a nice snippet which I copied from a mail from a C4D artist who works in advertisement. An honest compliment for everyone who contributes to Blender.

"Blender has a kind of miraculous aura about it for its open source heart. Absurdly grandiose a claim as it may sound, but the Blender project actually gives me profound hope for human potential in general. It's a wonderful story."

-Ton-